Who we are
Hoyt Creative LLC is a Texas-based creative agency providing creative service to local and national companies. According to the GDPR we are both the data-controller (when our site is used) and the data-processor for our clients.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When using or interacting with our site you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, company, website or other details to help you with your agency experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or request, respond to a survey, fill out a form or otherwise enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your online experience.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with you.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights. All sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes. Cookies are small files are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer (if you allow). Cookies allow us to tailor content and remember selection to provide a great experience for future visits. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies through your browser.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. Anonymous visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
You can change your personal information by emailing us.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old, no do we let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins, collect PII from children under 13.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the limitations for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hoyt Creative LLC
928 Tiffany Lane
Mesquite, Texas 75149